New for Autumn 2017. This programme module aims to introduce the learner to a range of economic concepts, theories, policies and principles.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 26 September 2017
Cost: €250.00 (€15 off online)
- To enable the learner to understand economic concepts, terms and the fundamentals of economic theory and policy.
- To explore with the learner, the role of the Government and other key players in an economy and in particular the Irish Economy.
- To assist the learner to develop an appreciation of the impact of supply and demand on price, production and market equilibrium.
- To facilitate the learner to understand the main global economic systems and the main market structures in an economy.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2017 will take place at on Monday 11th September 2017 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.