This programme is designed to prepare learners for employment in accounting departments of commercial, industrial or public sector organisations or in the offices of practicing accountants. It provides a valuable qualification in accounting and information skills and membership of Accounting Technician Ireland (ATI), a professional body sponsored by the Institute of Chartered Accountants. The IATI Programme is an ideal preparation for the pursuit of a career in professional accountancy.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 26 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 25 September 2017
Cost: €715.00 (€15 off online)
- Year 1 Monday: Law & Ethics, Business Management.
- Year 1 Tuesday: Financial Accounting, Taxation.
- Year 2 Monday: Advanced Taxation, Integrated Accounting Systems (IAS).
- Year 2 Tuesday: Advanced Financial Accounting, Management Accounting.
- Applicants must hold the leaving certificate with a minimum of a grade D (ordinary) in at least FIVE subjects including English and maths or accounting OR a minimum of grade D in FOUR leaving certificate subjects with at least TWO of these attained at higher level.
- Applicants seeking an exemption from year one must have successfully completed ATI year 1 (at another Centre) or possess an approved equivalent qualification. Mature learners (over 21) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2017 will take place at on Monday 11th September 2017 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- Cost for single module is €180 per module.
- Please note: Separate registration fees, examination fee and fees for manuals will need to be paid to ATI. Please check their website www.accountingtechniciansireland.ie
See full Terms & Conditions.